One of the largest universal western banks in Russia.
• Review and elaboration of the cooperation agreements with the partners;
• Drafting, legal analysis and risk assessment of agreements for lease, purchase, supply, etc;
• Providing legal support for opening Bank’s branches and offices in regions (registration, development of standard documents and support);
• Drafting, negotiating and analysis of internal documents of the Bank;
• Dealing with the authorities (CBR, FAS, Rospotrebnadzor, etc.);
• Preparation and/or legal analysis of the corporate documentation, ensuring the company’s compliance with the federal and local legislation and corporate policies;
• Handling customers’ claims in the courts or authorities;
• Preparing memos and legal opinions on the particular legal issues within day-to-day activities of the bank;
• Maintenance of daily operations;
• Analysis of legal risks, anticipation of potential issues.
• In-house experience as a Lawyer with international company –1-2 years;
• Banking experience is a strong advantage;
• Strong knowledge Russian of the commercial law and the corporate law;
• Considerable knowledge of real property;
• Experience of dealing with the state authorities (CBR, FAS, Rospotrebnadzor, Tax etc.) and courts;
• Upper Intermediate English level (written and spoken) is a must.
If you are interested in this job offer please send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org